Friday, 29 June 2007

Almost as bad as the Green Room...

I know, I know and I apologise to all. The lack of content this week is ringing in the ears of many as hypocrisy given my comments about the Sydney Morning Herald blog, The Green Room...

Arts Journalist has been flat out since the beginning of this week and will post a recap over this coming weekend.

From a quick glance, it appears that I have already missed so much in the world of blog and the world of theatre blog. Alison Croggon at Theatre Notes, since she finished her novel, has gone head first into some wonderful posts that have generated some wonderful comment debate, namely one about 'crrrritics'.

We also have the Art Life do some more crrrritic damage and Mink Tails gives an excellent analysis of how the Sydney and Melbourne Arts Hearts beat. For the Slovenio-files, Crke provides a nice outline of the next Borsnikovo Srecanje festival in Maribor, Slovenia.

You may have noticed that I have started reviewing for The Daily Telegraph in Sydney. Funny thing is, that when they edit the copy they take out all the juicy bits... I will have to develop a small plan of attack on that.

You'll see more of that battle in the coming weeks.


Image: Slovenia National Theatre, Maribor

0 comments: