I apologise to all for the sudden disappearance of blog items, including the recent one on Kookaburra.
I don't know quite what happened but when I went in there this morning, about a dozen items had disappeared.
I have also suddenly stopped receiving notifications whenever a comment is made.... so it's all very strange and I am trying to find out what's happening.
Friday, 7 December 2007
Blogging Weird
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I reckon one of your long list of enemies has hacked into your blog and all of the comment notifications are going to their email address.
Not that I want to feed your paranoia or anything.
Maintain the interrogation!
Nicholas, I lost comment notification after I changed to the New Blogger a while ago. I searched Help and the solution was pretty simple. It was something like resetting the blog template you use. Something became corrupted and going into your blog settings and changing to another template, saving it, and then changing back to the original template and saving that. Give that a try.
Either that or Peter Cousens hired an IT nerd to corrupt your website.
Post a Comment