Apologies to all for the slack update in content for Sydney Arts Journo. It's Christmas, it's family, it's a ridiculous work-load and it's a quiet time for the arts in Sydney and I have been a bit blog-reclusive. 
Nevertheless, below is a report from a show I saw a few weeks ago. In due course, I will provide a review of the year and celebrate twelve months of Sydney Arts Journo - which is quite amazing. I didn't think I would last this long (many didn't) but, hey, here we are... still.
And there is some exciting news on the blog front which I will tell you about in the first week of January. It's media, it's artsy, it's experimental and I would value any feedback.
Until then, I hope you are all having a good and giving time of year...
Friday, 28 December 2007
December-ness
Posted by Nicholas Pickard at 3:49 pm
Labels: General Comment, News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment