The below image was published in today's Sunday Telegraph on a story around 'pre-teens' getting 'fake tans'. I have blacked out certain parts in the event that any prosecution occurs and to keep the child in question anonymous.
It is naturally of some concern. I will be seeking some legal advice on whether to make a complaint to the NSW Police. The photo online is not as revealing as the paper version which shows most of the girls body in what could be called a 'blue swimsuit'.

Quoting the salon owner in the article it is said that "for the young, young ones under 10, it's for special occasions or going away for summer holidays, or photos or something where they want to be tanned." Just let kids be kids I say.
The very thought that 'pre-teens' getting 'fake tans' is endorsed by the newspaper is also of concern. Photographing them with large hoses pointed directly at them and putting them in the newspaper is of even greater concern. Particularly when we know that newspapers are so conscientious about pictures on display.
1 comments:
Thanks for pointing that out, Pickard. But I must say I find this navel most disturbing. Could you please black that out too?
Post a Comment